Home | Poem Network | About Us | Contact | Privacy Policy


  • love poems by maya angelou
  • Author Maya Angelou


    Author Maya Angelou
    http://www.webtol.com/angelou.html >view story

    Maya Angelou has the ability to weave words that reach in and touch you at the souls core. Her words feed memories and bring vivid realization to our lives. Each time I read her poetry I can see the young child she once was, or the young woman trying to find her way, or even a small touch of who she is now.

    I thank her for opening my eyes, touching my heart and showing me the way it was and is...

    Maya Angelou is a poet, historian, author, actress, playwright, civil-rights activist, producer and director. She lectures throughout the US and abroad and is Reynolds professor of American Studies at Wake Forest University in North Carolina. She has published ten best selling books and countless magazine articles. At the request of President Clinton, she wrote and delivered a poem at the 1993 presidential inauguration
    ...

    Related Posts


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment